Hot Tub Rules & Instructions
Guests may use the hot tub under the following conditions:
- Keep the hot tub covers in place at all times when not in use.
- Be generally clean (shower if in doubt!) prior to entering the hot tub.
- Maximum of 6 people in the hot tub.
- Do not splash water out of the hot tub.
- Maximum temperature of 104 F--keep cover in place if trying to warm up to the desired temperature.
- Return temperature to 98 F when not in use.
- If any signs of water problems, leakage, or malfunction, notify hosts immediately.
- If the control panel is blinking or non-responsive, the power may need reset. The breaker box (gray metal) is on the wall attached to the storm shutter. Open that--flip the switch down (OFF), then back up (ON). Recheck the hot tub controls.
- If the water level is low (much below the blue line), you can add more water. Find the hose hanging in the garage; attach it to the water spigot under the porch (near firewood) and place the other ends into the hot tub. Turn the water spigot on until water fills the tub to the desired level.