- You may access the lodge anytime after 3:00p on the day of your arrival.
- You will also be receiving a separate message from August that provides a personal keypad code to unlock the front door deadbolt and invite you to use a smartphone app.
- The utility/ski room (attached to the garage) can be unlocked using keys (on a gold carabiner, labeled keys) that hang near the back-kitchen door on a hook.
- In colder weather (high less than 60 F), the lodge may be cooler than your desired temperature upon arrival. Please start the propane and/or corn stove immediately. It can take an hour or longer to raise the temperature of the lodge to 67-74 degrees. Full heating instructions and tips can be found here.
- If you have children, their gear including a crib is located in the back-left bedroom (king bed) closet.
- If you have a dog(s), their kennel and gear are located under the stairs.
- If anything in the lodge seems wrong, broken, messy, or missing, please let us know ASAP.